A fantastic two bedroom mid mews property situated on the popular Hollycroft development in Hinckley. The property, which benefits from recently refitted windows and doors, landscaped gardens and gas central heating, briefly comprises, entrance porch, llounge and kitchen dining room to the rear. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and the main bathroom. Outside, there is an easy maintenance garden to the front with a landscaped lawned garden at the rear.
With double glazed window and further glazed door to
4.27m x 4.19m (14'0 x 13'9)
With stairs to first floor landing, dado rail, double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden surround, black marble effect hearth and backing, inset living flame effect gas fire and double doors to
4.27m x 2.62m (14'0 x 8'7)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for gas cooker with extractor hood, laminate flooring, double glazed door to rear, two double glazed windows to rear, radiator and picture rail.
With loft access, door to storage cupboard and door to
3.23m x 3.38m (10'7 x 11'1)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and picture rail.
3.53m x 2.31m (11'7 x 7'7)
With stripped wooden flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window and chrome towel radiator.
With a temporary slab frontage and shared rear access,
With contemporary slab patio, remainder is lawn, slabbed path to gated rear access, garden shed, generally private, outside security lighting, water tap and path which leads to garage on blocks
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).