A fantastic opportunity to purchase this greatly improved and extended, three bedroom semi detached house (main bedroom with ensuite) situated in a highly regarded and convenient location of Hinckley. The property, which is well suited for commuters with great access to major roads as well as Hinckley town centre and its amenities, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge which leads to an open plan kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite and a four piece family bathroom. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking for several vehicles with a large lawned garden and large shed/workshop to the rear.
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing and further door to
4.06m x 3.81m (13'4 x 12'6)
With double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, door to under stairs storage cupboard and further door to
4.80m x 3.35m (15'9 x 11'12)
Dining Area with radiator, inset spotlights and double glazed double patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen Area with excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset electric hob with extractor hood over, built in double oven, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge and freezer, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring and inset spotlights.
With double glazed window to side, door and stairs to second floor and further doors to
3.23m x 4.09m (10'7 x 13'5)
With double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, range of built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, wall mounted combi boiler, opaque double glazed window to front and inset spotlights.
2.79m x 2.18m (9'2 x 7'2)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to under stairs storage.
Four piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, separate enclosed shower cubicle, tiled with electric shower, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window to rear, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, laminate flooring and chrome towel radiator.
3.86m x 3.20m (12'8 x 10'6)
With roof double glazed windows, radiator, built in wardrobe and access to eaves storage.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles and gated side access leads to
With a large slabbed patio area, decorative border, remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn, large workshop/shed, enclosed by timber fencing, with outside water tap and security lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.