An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious, extended and improved, three bedroom detached bungalow on a generous plot, within Hinckley. The accommodation, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, and briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, very impressive breakfast kitchen, three good sized bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and family bathroom. Outside, there is ample parking to the front and side which leads to a detached single garage. At the rear, there is a good sized garden with large patio and lawn NO CHAIN.
With radiator, loft access, high polished tiled flooring and doors opening to
5.31m x 3.56m (17'5 x 11'8)
With coving to ceiling, radiator, Oak wooden flooring, telephone point, television point, double glazed double doors leading to garden and glazed double doors leading to
5.72m x 4.45m (18'9 x 14'7)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, granite work surfaces over and upstands, tiled splash backs, inset 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built in double wine cooler fridge, integrated tumble dryer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated coffee machine, double oven with two warming drawers, high gloss flooring, breakfast bar area, electric hob and further extractor hood over, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring and inset spotlights,.
4.45m x 3.15m (14'7 x 10'4)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, large built in wardrobe with sliding doors and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, towel radiator, electric shaver point, tiled flooring, extractor fan, coving to ceiling and opaque double glazed window.
3.38m x 3.18m (11'1 x 10'5)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.84m x 2.06m (12'7 x 6'9)
With double glazed window to side and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, separate shower cubicle, tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring, extractor fan, radiator and opaque glazed window.
There is a large block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, enclosed by timber fencing and side additional off road parking leads to detached garage with electric roller door, glazed window to side, garage part partitioned with storage area to rear with glazed door to side and gated access leads to
With large slab patio area, outside water tap and remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding hedges.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).