***OFFERS OVER*** A truly fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, extended and greatly improved, four bedroom semi detached home situated in the highly regarded are of Burbage. The position of the property provides excellent communications to major road networks, the village centre and Hinckley town centre with its amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom (we love the Marvel theme), lounge, lovely extended and refitted family room, dining room and kitchen. An internal door leads to the garage which is used as a utility room with store to the rear. On the first floor there three good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. On the second floor there is a further bedroom with great roof top views. Outside, to the front there is ample parking to the garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed good sized and generally private garden. Council Tax Band C.
With tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing and spindle balustrade, useful under-stairs storage cupboard, in set spotlights, wooden glazed door to lounge and door to
With vanity sink unit, tiling to splashback, low level WC, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the side.
4.11m x 3.45m (13'6 x 11'4)
With double glazed bay window to the front, television point, coving to the ceiling, radiator, feature fire recess with wood surround and brick hearth and further doors open to
3.58m x 3.43m (11'9 x 11'3 )
Living Area with radiator, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose, laminate flooring, door back to reception hall and open through to
2.74m x 2.74m (9'0 x 9'0 )
With radiator, two velux windows, laminate wooden flooring, bi-fold doors to the rear and integrated wine cooler.
5.31m x 2.31m (17'5 x 7'7 )
With minerva worktops, range of contemporary wall and base units, tiled up stands and splash back, in set Neff induction hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, recess sink with drainer and mixer tap, full height pantry cupboard integrated dishwasher, laminate wooden flooring, double glazed window to the rear, integrated fridge and freezer, opaque double glazed door to the
With electric roller insulated door, opaque double glazed window to the side, radiator, base and walls units, roll edge work surfaces over and up stands to splash back, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, wall cupboards, space and point for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted combi boiler and door to additional storage area with opaque double glazed door to rear garden.
With opaque double glazed window to the side, spindle balustrade and doors leading to
3.66m x 3.45m (12'0 x 11'4)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.45m x 3.81m (11'4 x 12'6 )
With double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
1.83m x 2.06m (6'0 x 6'9 )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, P -shaped bath with tiling to the surrounding splash back area, glass screen and rain effect shower, cast style radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear, tiled flooring, in set spotlights, coving to the ceiling and extractor fan.
3.15m x 2.87m (10'4 x 9'5 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
There is a tarmaced drive providing ample off road parking, decorative borders and hedges.
Rear garden with a large slabbed patio area, outside security lighting, water tap and outside electric point, the remainder of the garden is lawned with surrounding borders, various plants and shrubs, second hard standing area, the garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.