Picker Elliott Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this modern detached, family home situated in the highly regarded village of Burbage. The spacious accommodation, which has been constructed to a high standard, briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, impressive family kitchen dining room, a pantry and utility room.
On the first floor there are three very good sized bedrooms,a family bathroom and a Master bedroom having dressing area and ensuite. Additionally, the loft has been part boarded with Velux window, drop down ladder, lighting and offers great potential for a further bedroom & ensuite. (Planning permission may be required). Outside, to the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing ample off road parking. At the rear there is a very large garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees. The property is located close to the centre of Burbage with its amenities within walking distance, and access to the A5, M69 roundabout being ideal for commuters. The property is offered with NO CHAIN.
With two radiators, stairs to first floor landing, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, further door to
Cloakroom with low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the side and glazed doors leading to
4.78m x 3.78m (15'8 x 12'5 )
With double glazed bay sash window to the front, feature fireplace with living flame effect gas fire, television and telephone point, radiator and double glazed bay to front.
6.17m x 4.95m (20'3 x 16'3)
With two double radiators, ceramic tiled flooring, in set spot lights, wiring for integrated speakers, TV point, double glazed doors to the rear, velux windows, kitchen area with shaker style base and wall units, square edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set one and half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to the front, television point, door to useful storage cupboard, further door to
With base units, roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash back, space and point for washing machine, space and point for tumble dryer, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, extractor fan, opaque double glazed door to the side, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window to the side.
With radiator, spindle balustrade, loft hatch with drop down ladder leading to part converted loft with velux windows offering, wiring and ready to be converted into fourth bedroom. Further doors opening to
4.32m x 3.48m (14'2 x 11'5)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, opaque double glazed window to the side, extractor fan, in set spot lights and chrome towel radiator.
3.78m x 2.79m (12'5 x 9'2)
With built in double wardrobe, two sash window to the front, radiator and television point.
2.95m x 2.51m (9'8 x 8'3 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachment with rain effect over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas to half wall level, chrome towel radiator, in set spot lights, extractor fan and opaque double glazed sash window to the front.
There is a large block paved driveway, providing off road parking, decorative side borders, gated access leads to
With slabbed patio, railway sleeper retainer edging, remainder is laid to lawn with fruit bearing trees, enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap, outside lighting and power socket.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.