A rare opportunity to purchase this very spacious and greatly improved detached house situated within the highly regarded and convenient area of Burbage. The property, which has been extended and improved by the current owners, offer flexible family accommodation or those he need part annexe facilities. In brief, the accommodation comprises, covered porch, entrance hall, main reception hall, spacious lounge, separate family room, spacious study, living room with a wet room, luxury breakfast kitchen, utility room and a cloakroom. On the first floor, there are five bedrooms, one with ensuite and the master with a balcony and ensuite potential. Outside, the property occupies a large corner plot with ample parking to the front and a large, mainly lawned garden at the rear. PLEASE NOTE : The factory next door is to be razed and a development of four luxury detached properties to be built.
With double glazed window to the side, radiator, amtico flooring and further door opening to
With stairs rising to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, amtico flooring, lincrusta dado rail and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to half wall level, extractor fan, amtico flooring, door to storage cupboard and further door leading through to
6.45m x 5.41m (max) (21'2 x 17'9 (max))
With an excellent range of bespoke base and wall units with granite work surfaces, under cupboard lighting, tiling to splash back areas, in set double Belfast sink with mixer tap, display cabinet with plate rack, glass shelves and pull out wicker baskets, dishwasher, central island unit with built in microwave, granite and wooden work surfaces over, space and point for gas range cooker with extractor hood over, amtico flooring, double radiator, in set spotlights, two double glazed windows to the rear, space and point for American fridge freezer, opaque double glazed door to the side and door to
With Shaker style base and wall units, work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to the side, amtico flooring and door leading back to hallway.
5.26m x 4.98m (17'3 x 16'4 )
With amtico flooring, two double radiators, double glazed, double glazed doors to rear garden, double glazed windows, glazed double doors leading through to
3.66m x 5.16m (12'0 x 16'11)
With amtico flooring, double glazed patio doors to the rear. double glazed windows to the rear, double radiator, with arch to dressing area and further door to
With rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low level flush WC and wall mounted chrome towel radiator.
4.95m x 5.11m (into bay) (16'3 x 16'9 (into bay))
With double glazed bay window to the front, double radiator, amtico flooring, feature fire recess and door leading back to main reception hall.
3.66m x 3.00m (12'0 x 9'10 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, telephone point, radiator and amtico flooring.
Large landing with doors off to airing cupboard and further doors to
5.23m x 4.98m (17'2 x 16'4 )
With amtico flooring, two double radiators, double glazed door leading to Juliet Balcony with two double glazed windows, door to dressing room and further door to large potential en suite with radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear and double glazed window to the front. ( We have been informed by the vendor that all plumbing is in place for en suite facilities.
3.66m x 4.22m (12'0 x 13'10)
With double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator and door to
With double glazed window to the rear, corner bath with shower over, vanity sink unit, low level flush WC, opaque double glazed window to the rear, chrome towel radiator and in set spot lights.
3.66m x 3.66m (12'0 x 12'0 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
4.72m x 3.02m (15'6 x 9'11)
Currently used as an office with laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to the front and two radiators.
2.87m x 2.69m (9'5 x 8'10 )
With double glazed window to the side and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with power shower, double glazed window to the side and chrome towel radiator.
The property occupies a corner position.
With a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking leading to double garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, remainder of the front is laid to lawn, in set borders, gated secure side access leads to
With a large paved patio area, raised decked patio area, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with garden shed, garden pond, surrounding well stocked mature borders and various plants and trees, outside water tap, outside lighting, security light, enclosed by brick built wall and timber fencing.
Agents Notes; The neighboring factory units are due to be demolished,
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.