***NO CHAIN*** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this extended and improved, detached family home which offers flexible accommodation and occupies a large plot. The property is well located for commuters with the A5/M69 roundabout only a short drive. The well presented accommodation in brief comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, study or play room, extended family room and an extended living kitchen dining room. On the first floor there is a large landing which leads to four double bedrooms, master with a large ensuite and a large refitted family bathroom. On the second floor there is a cloak room with toilet and sink and two additional bedrooms or games rooms. Outside, to the front there is a large gravelled drive which provides ample off road parking with a detached garage to the side. At the rear, there are large mature gardens with a big summer house. Generally private and enclosed by hedges and fencing.
With opaque double glazed window to front.
With telephone point, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, ceramic tiled flooring and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with tiling to splash back, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
With further doors to
7.65m x 3.28m (25'1 x 10'9 )
With laminate flooring, three radiators, television point, velux window lights, surrounding double glazing and bi-fold doors to rear garden.
4.32m x 3.53m (14'2 x 11'7 )
With double glazed boxed bay window to the front, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and backing and in-set fire.
3.56m x 2.72m (11'8 x 8'11)
With oak flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling, double glazed window to the front and ntl point,
5.64m x 5.23m (18'6 x 17'2)
With an excellent range of base and wall units, square edged work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher, space and point for gas range cooker with extractor hood, wine rack, glass fronted cabinets, space for American style fridge/ freezer, central work island, double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to the rear, double radiator and door to
With base and wall units, roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, opaque double glazed door to the side, wall mounted combi boiler.
With double glazed window to the front, stairs to second floor, spindle balustrade, radiator, storage cupboard with shelving and doors leading to
5.21m x 3.63m (17'1 x 11'11 )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, enclosed shower cubicle, electric shower, laminate flooring, towel radiator, electric shaver point and opaque double glazed window to side.
3.53m x 3.18m (11'7 x 10'5 )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.53m x 3.53m (11'7 x 11'7 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.58m x 2.64m (11'9 x 8'8)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Being fully tiled to surrounding walls and flooring, double radiator, chrome towel radiator, low level flush WC, double ended contemporary bath with wall in set mixer tap, enclosed shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, sink with electric shaver point, and opaque double glazed window to the rear
With Velux window, access to eaves storage, radiator, door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and laminate flooring.
3.23m x 3.58m (10'7 x 11'9 )
With velux window to the rear, access to eaves storage space, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
3.58m x 3.43m (11'9 x 11'3)
With radiator, cupboard, access to eaves storage and double glazed window to the side.
There is a large gravel driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, surrounding mature borders, various shrubs, bushes, access to one side leading to detached garage and gated access to both sides of the property, leading to rear garden.
With up and over garage door, side pedestrian access, glazed window to rear.
Large rear garden with two separate decked patio areas, various paths, in set and surrounding borders, various plants and shrubs, pergola, storage shed with additional hard standing, large summerhouse with decking & lighting, garden is enclosed by timber fencing, various hedges and is generally private.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.