An excellent opportunity to purchase this very spacious, two bedroom semi detached home which occupies a large plot with full planning permission to extend (17/00453/HOU), creating a four bedroom house with ensuite and open kitchen dining room. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, entrance hall, refitted kitchen, spacious lounge dining room and a conservatory. On the first floor, the landing leads to two good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a very large plot with gardens to the front, side and rear.
With tiled flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
3.00m x 1.88m (9'10 x 6'2 )
With an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set one and half sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space and point for gas cooker with extractor hood, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window and radiator.
3.00m x 1.88m (9'10 x 6'2)
With radiator, feature fire recess with wooden beam over, television point, door to storage cupboard and further door to conservatory.
3.58m x 2.79m (11'9 x 9'2 )
Ceramic tiled flooring, brick built dwarf wall and double glazed doors to rear garden.
With stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window, loft access, door to airing cupboard with lagging, tank and slated shelving, further doors to
3.78m x 2.97m (12'5 x 9'9 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in sliding wardrobes.
3.05m x 1.83m (10'0 x 6'0)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
With low level flush WC, corner wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window, towel radiator, tiling to surrounding walls and tiled flooring.
With ample off road parking for several cars, tarmaced drive with additional graveled hard standing, gates to side access.
The property occupies a large corner plot, slabbed area, lawned area with raised and surrounding borders, garden shed, to the side of the property there is additional hard standing with planning permission, full plans available to view at the office, enclosed by timber fencing.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.