A very spacious and well presented, two bedroom semi detached bungalow which occupies a large garden within a pleasant area of Hinckley. The property is situated close to bus routes, Hollycroft Park and Hinckley town centre with its amenities. The accommodation, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, refitted kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms (bedroom 2 requires a bit of remedial work), and a refitted shower room. Outside, to the front there is off road parking which leads to a detached garage. At the rear, there is a good sized garden which is generally private. The property benefits from being offered with NO CHAIN.
With tiled flooring, radiator, door to useful storage cupboard, loft access with drop down hatch and further doors leading to
4.32m x 3.66m (14'2 x 12'0 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, in set feature fire and picture rail with built in shelving.
3.10m x 2.46m (10'2 x 8'1 )
With a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash back area, space and point for a cooker, extractor hood, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed double doors to the
3.71m x 2.84m (12'2 x 9'4 )
With brick built dwarf wall, fully double glazed with double glazed patio doors to the rear,.
3.58m x 3.45m (11'9 x 11'4 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling,
3.07m x 2.03m (10'1 x 6'8 )
Previously the kitchen, requires some replastering. With double glazed window to the front, radiator, wall mounted boiler, opaque double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring and wood paneling.,
With enclosed low level flush WC with vanity sink unit, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, tiling to surrounding four walls, radiator and opaque double glazed window to side.
There is a lawned garden with ample off road parking, leading to detached garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, side pedestrian access, gated access leads to
There is a large rear garden with in set lawn and surrounding borders, vegetable patch areas, summerhouse, outside water tap and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.