A very spacious, three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a generous corner position within the highly regarded village of Stoney Stanton. The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, refitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, there is a side drive which leads to a single garage. At the front, there is an enclosed lawned garden with summer house. The property is offered with NO CHAIN.
With opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling. loft access and doors leading to
4.80m x 3.71m (15'9 x 12'2)
With double glazed bow window to front, radiator, cupboard housing meters, feature fire with brick built surround and coving to ceiling,
4.04m x 2.79m (13'3 x 9'2)
With base units, work surface over, tiling to splash back, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for cooker, glass fronted display cabinet, radiator, double glazed window to side and cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler.
3.86m x 3.35m (12'8 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to side and radiator.
3.23m x 2.87m (10'7 x 9'5)
With double glazed bow window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
3.53m x 2.46m (11'7 x 8'1)
With built in wardrobes, double glazed bow window and radiator.
With enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity storage unit, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, opaque double glazed window, tiling to surrounding four walls and cupboard with shelving.
The Property occupies a corner position, tarmac surrounding path around the property with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, decorative borders, summerhouse, brick contained wall, drive leading to garage with up and over door, power and lighting
With large lawned garden and in set patio area, enclosed by timber fencing and generally private to the front, outside water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.