A spacious, extended, 3 bedroom semi detached house situated on the popular Hollycroft area of Hinckley. The property which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, does require some decorative work, briefly comprises, entrance porch, spacious lounge, separate dining room, study or pay room, kitchen with utility area and an internal door to a car port. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is parking to the front with an enclosed lawned garden at the rear.
With laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side and opaque glazed door to
4.32m x 4.47m (max) (14'2 x 14'8 (max))
With double glazed bow window to front, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, brick built fire surround with inset flame effect gas fire, television point and door leading to
2.64m x 2.46m (8'8 x 8'1)
With tiled flooring, storage cupboard and arch opening through to
With sink, dishwasher, base and wall units. roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed doors to rear garden, door to wash room with roll edge work surfaces and opaque double glazed window to rear (this was formerly a cloakroom).
3.76m x 1.85m (12'4 x 6'1)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, space for tumble dryer, space for cooker with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, radiator and integral door to enclosed car port with wooden doors to front and lighting.
4.01m x 1.88m (13'2 x 6'2)
Leading from Dining room with double glazed window to rear,
With spindle balustrade, airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and doors to
2.57m x 4.37m (8'5 x 14'4)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.67m x 2.49m (8'9 x 8'2)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.03m x 1.75m (6'8 x 5'9)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding four walls, radiator and opaque double glazed window.
There is a block paved drive with decorative gravel borders.
There is an enclosed lawn garden, slab patio, greenhouse, shed, outside water tap and surrounded by timber fence
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).