An extended, two bedroom detached bungalow situated on the well regarded Hollycroft location within Hinckley. The property, which has double glazing & gas central heating, briefly comprises, reception hall, extended lounge dining room, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a generous plot with parking and gardens to the front with a detached garage at the side. At the rear there is a good sized enclosed garden. NO CHAIN.
3.66m x 2.13m (12'0 x 7'0)
With double radiator, cupboard housing meters and door to
6.55m x 3.81m (21'6 x 12'6)
With double glazed bow window to front, double radiator, coving to ceiling and door to
With loft access and doors to
2.90m x 2.74m (9'6 x 9'0)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, inset electric hob with built in oven, extractor hood, double glazed window to side, radiator and cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler,
3.23m x 3.58m (10'7 x 11'9)
With double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling and built in wardrobe
2.92m x 2.06m (9'7 x 6'9)
With radiator and double glazed window.
1.83m x 2.01m (6'0 x 6'7)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and electric shower, tiling to surrounding four walls, cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder and slatted shelving, opaque double glazed window and radiator.
There is a slabbed driveway providing off road parking, inset lawn with decorative surrounding borders, detached garage with up and over garage door and gated side access to
With large slabbed patio area, outside water tap, security lighting, remainder of garden is laid to lawn, decorative borders, surrounded by timber fencing and garden shed.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).