A really lovely, very well decorated and presented mid terrace home situated in a well regarded area of Hinckley. Benefitting from off road parking, gas central heating & double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises, lounge, separate dining room, and a refitted breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a block paved drive with an enclosed, easy maintenance garden at the rear with two sheds.
3.45m x 3.35m (11'4 x 11'0)
With double glazed bow window to front, stripped wooden flooring, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, under stairs storage area and opening to
3.66m x 3.35m (12'0 x 11'0)
With stripped wooden flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear and glazed door leading to
5.23m x 1.96m (17'2 x 6'5)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer with mixer tap, radiator, two double glazed windows to side, extractor fan, inset electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, integrated dish washer, integrated washing machine and opaque glazed door.
With inset spot light and door opening to
3.35m x 3.48m (11'0 x 11'5)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard and loft access with ladder.
3.66m x 2.36m (12'0 x 7'9)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double ended bath with rain effect shower head, cupboard housing combination boiler, tiled flooring, tiled splash back to walls, chrome towel radiator and opaque double glazed window to rear.
With block paved drive offering parking for one vehicle and access to
Enclosed yard with outside water tap, easy manageable garden with inset borders, two garden sheds, garden enclosed by timber fencing and generally private.
PLEASE NOTE: The land at the end of the garden had had an application to be built on. Please contact the council (01455 238141) for any further information to satisfy yourselves before any cost are incured with viewing or purchasing the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.