A traditional detached family home situated in a well regarded area which occupies a double width plot offering great potential for extension and improvement (subject to planning permissions) with open views at the rear. The accommodation does benefit from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and utility area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a double width plot with parking and a lawned garden. At the rear there is a lawned garden which over looks open country side.
With opaque double glazed window, leading into
With opaque double glazed windows to front, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator, door to under stairs storage cupboard and further doors to
4.39m x 4.01m (14'5 x 13'2)
With double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, brick built feature fire with open fireplace, brick built television stand and radiator.
3.56m x 3.66m (11'8 x 12'0)
With double glazed double patio doors to rear and double glazed window, double glazed window to side, brick built feature fireplace and radiator.
2.34m x 2.26m (7'8 x 7'5)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset drainer sink, space and point for gas cooker, double glazed window to rear, radiator and opaque glazed door to brick built side storage area with wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, separate WC, opaque double glazed window, opaque double glazed door to front and rear and radiator.
With double glazed window to side, loft access and doors to
3.66m x 4.27m (12'0 x 14'0)
With double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes and radiator.
3.35m x 3.66m (11'0 x 12'0)
With double glazed window to side and rear, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
2.26m x 2.34m (7'5 x 7'8)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, tiling to surrounding four walls, opaque double glazed window and radiator.
The property occupies a wide plot, ample parking to the front, remainder of garden lawn with mature borders and brick built wall.
There is a large slabbed patio area, garden shed, inset lawn, surrounding hedges, brick built walls,fencing and the property overlooks fields
There is a development of houses being built on thurlsaton lane. please see the HBBC website or contact the council for full details.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).