A fantastic, fully refurbished four bedroom detached house occupying an imposing, elevated position over looking fields to the front. The property which has been greatly improved and presented to a high standard by the current owners briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge with log burner, separate dining room, refitted kitchen, utility room, cloak room and a large family room/ study. On the first floor there are four large bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front, there is a long gated drive with detached garage. At the rear there is a large, mainly lawned mature garden which is generally private. Viewing is highly recommended.
With opaque double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, door to under stairs storage cupboard and further doors to
4.57m x 3.45m (15'0 x 11'4 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, feature log burning stove with tiled surround and hearth, opening to dining room
3.15m x 2.72m (10'4 x 8'11)
With double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, leading through to re fitted kitchen
3.12m x 3.68m (10'3 x 12'1)
With an excellent range of contemporary base units with roll edge work surfaces over and up stand splash back, Belfast sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, door back to reception hall and further door to
With opaque double glazed window to side, opaque double glazed door to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler and door to
With low level flush WC, ceramic tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window to side.
5.46m x 2.36m (17'11 x 7'9 )
With double glazed bay window to front and opaque double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring, radiator and coving to ceiling.
With double glazed window to the side, loft access with drop down hatch and ladders, doors to
4.19m x 4.17m (13'9 x 13'8 )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.76m x 2.72m (12'4 x 8'11 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.84m x 2.44m (12'7 x 8'0 )
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
2.64m x 2.11m (8'8 x 6'11)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Re-fitted luxury bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, extractor fan, tiling to surrounding walls and flooring, two opaque double glazed windows and chrome towel radiator.
There is a block paved drive providing ample off road parking with secure gates, detached garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, roof storage space, side pedestrian access, remainder of the front garden is easy maintenance with gated side access to
With block paved patio area, outside water tap, steps leading to remainder of the garden which is lawned, in set and surrounding borders with various trees and in set slab path to end of the garden currently used for chickens, garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is generally private.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.