A spacious, four bedroom detached family home situated in a well regarded area of Barwell. Close to local shops, schools as well as the village centre, the property offers an ideal purchase to a young family or those down sizing. The accomodation benefits from gas cantral heating 7 double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance porch, lounge dining room and a breakfast kitchen. On the first floor, the landing leads to four bedrooms and a faimly bathroom. Outside, ample off road parking and a single garage with side access leading to an enclosed garden. NO CHAIN.
With tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to the side and further opaque double glazed door to
6.86m x 3.43m (22'6 x 11'3 )
With three radiators, feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and backing and inset flame effect fire, laminate flooring, double glazed window, double glazed patio doors and door to
3.40m x 2.82m (11'2 x 9'3)
With a range of wall and base units, roll edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, in set gas hob with built in oven, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear and door to useful under stairs storage cupboard.
With loft access, radiator and door to airing cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler and further doors to
3.40m x 3.58m (11'2 x 11'9 )
With double glazed window, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
3.91m x 2.44m (12'10 x 8'0)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
3.20m x 2.16m (10'6 x 7'1 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.29m x 1.70m (7'6 x 5'7 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, tiling to splash backs, opaque double glazed window and towel radiator.
To the front and side of the property there is a graveled and concrete driveway providing ample off road parking, leading to garage with double doors, power and lighting and opaque double glazed window to side, side access to
With a large patio area, garden shed and the remainder is lawned and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.