A splendid, two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a small cul-de-sac location within Hinckley. The property is situated close to local shops, pub, restaurant as well as supermarkets and bus routes. Benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing, the property briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, full width conservatory, two bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, to the front there is a double length drive with an enclosed garden to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended.
With radiator, loft access, laminate flooring and doors to
5.18m x 2.97m (17'0 x 9'9)
Feature fireplace with surround and living flame effect gas fire, television point, radiator and sliding patio door to the rear.
2.87m x 2.29m (9'5 x 7'6)
With a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, in set gas hob, built in oven, extractor hood, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, cupboard housing boiler, tiled flooring, glazed window to the side, radiator and door opening to
5.05m x 2.46m (16'7 x 8'1)
With radiator and glazed doors to rear garden.
3.71m x 2.97m (12'2 x 9'9 )
With a range of built in wardrobes, bridging unit, chest of drawers, radiator and glazed window.
2.67m x 2.31m (8'9 x 7'7 )
With glazed window to the front, radiator and built in airing cupboard.
With low level flush WC, shower tray with shower, vanity sink unit, radiator, tiled flooring and opaque glazed windows to the side,
There is an easy maintenance garden with slabbed path to front door and double length driveway (potential for garage subject to planning permission.)
There is a side path leading to an easy maintenance garden with borders and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.