A very spacious, two bedroom detached bungalow which occupies a generous plot within a small cul-de-sac in Barwell. The property occupies a large corner plot , close to amenities such as doctors, shops, school and the village centre. The garden is also well stocked and South facing , with a usable all year round winter/sun lounge or possible third bedroom. In brief the property offers very flexible accommodation with a lovely large rear garden. In brief the accommodation comprises, entrance, lounge dining room, large summer room, kitchen (offering potential for extending) which leads to the garage and conservatory, inner hall off the lounge which leads to two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside, at the front there is ample parking with a really good sized garden at the rear. The proeprty is offered with NO CHAIN.
With opaque double glazed window to the front and opening to
4.17m x 6.68m (max) (13'8 x 21'11 (max) )
With two radiators, feature fire with wood surround, tiled hearth and backing, double glazed window to front, coving to the ceiling, glazed door to inner hall and sliding double glazed door to
6.02m x 2.92m (19'9 x 9'7 )
Surrounding double glazed windows, radiator and double glazed door to rear garden.
3.28m x 2.46m (10'9 x 8'1)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set circular drainer sink and washer sink with mixer tap, built in gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, double glazed window to front, space and point for dishwasher, radiator and re-fitted wall mounted boiler and integral door to garage.
With doors leading to;
3.18m x 3.81m (10'5 x 12'6 )
With an excellent range of built in wardrobes, incorporating bridging units, bedside tables and display shelves, dressing table, double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
2.97m x 3.15m (9'9 x 10'4 )
With a range of wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving.
With low level flush WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachment over, opaque window to the side and radiator.
With an up and over door, power and lighting, rear pedestrian access leading to
3.99m x 2.36m (13'1 x 7'9 )
Double glazed with double glazed door to rear garden.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample parking and leading to the garage, remainder is graveled with gated side access.
With large corner plot, three slabbed patio areas and storage area, remainder is laid to lawn with in set decorative and surrounding well stocked borders, the garden is enclosed by timber fencing with garden shed,
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.