A greatly extended and improved, two bedroom semi detached dorma bungalow, with additional out building and detached garage, situated within a small cul-de-sac within the highly regarded village of Sapcote. The property has been gretaly improved by the current owner to offer flexible accommodation. Benefitting from gas central heating & double glazing, the property briefly comprises, garden room, inner hall, kitchen, large lounge, separate dining room or sitting room with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Outside, to the front there is ample parking with car port and a detached garage with out side games room and additional store room. To the rear, there is a lovely landscaped garden with decked patio, slabbed patio area, outside w.c, brick built hobby room with the remainder being lawned and borders.
4.95m x 2.64m (16'3 x 8'8 )
With tiled flooring, radiator, velux window to the roof, archway opening through to
With tiled flooring, radiator, useful storage cupboards, door opening to
6.65m x 5.03m (21'10 x 16'6 )
Spacious lounge with two double glazed windows to the front, two double radiators, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and backing, inset multi fuel stove and television point.
4.29m x 3.15m (max) (14'1 x 10'4 (max))
Re- Fitted Kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units, square edged work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker, space and point for automatic washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, in set spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed door to the rear, double glazed window to the rear and space and point for dishwasher.
3.78m x 3.33m (12'5 x 10'11)
With laminate flooring, double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator, stairs off to
With further doors opening to
5.00m ( max) x 3.18m (16'5 ( max) x 10'5 )
With laminate flooring, double radiator, storage space and double glazed window to the side.
3.38m x 2.36m (11'1 x 7'9 )
With velux window and built in wardrobe.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, jacuzzi bath with shower over, velux window, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and tiling to the surrounding four walls.
There is a large tarmaced driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, covered pergola porch and detached garage.
With an electric roller door, power and lighting, side storage shed and additional side room that could be utilised as an office/playroom (9'10 x 8'1) with gas heater, double glazed double doors, double glazed window and ceramic tiled flooring and gated access to
Which is landscaped predominantly lawned, surrounding borders, plants and shrubs, slabbed path, decked patio area, additional patio with enclosed pergola, broken slate, outside brick hobby room with power and lighting, outside toilet and garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.