A beautifully presented and spacious family home offering flexible accommodation located in a small cul-de-sac area off the main crescent within the highly regarded village of Sapcote. The accommodation, which has the benefit of gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, ground floor bedroom five (or family room), ground floor shower room and a refitted living, kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking which leads to a detached garage. To the rear there is an easy maintenance garden with central lawn and surrounding raised borders. Viewing is essential.
With coving to ceiling, radiator, wood flooring, stairs rising to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, telephone point, doors opening to
5.05m x 3.66m (16'7 x 12')
With double glazed window to front, two radiators, wooden flooring, television point, coving to ceiling.
6.48m x 4.06m (21'3 x 13'4)
Dining Area - With double glazed sliding patio door to rear, inset spot light telephone point, laminate flooring, vertical contemporary radiator, leading through to
Kitchen Area - With an excellent range of wall and base units with roil edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, inset ceramic sink with mixer tap over, integrated dish washer, space for washing machine, space for gas range cooker with extractor hood over, glass fronted display cabinet, space for american style fridge freezer, laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to rear, inset spot lights, storage cupboard.
3.12m x 2.64m (10'3 x 8'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling
Fully refitted with low level flush w.c, vanity sink, tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, inset spot lights, opaque double glazed window to side
With spindle balustrade useful storage cupboard, doors opening to
4.11m x 3.66m (13'6 x 12')
With double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.18m x 2.92m (10'5 x 9'7)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.87m x 2.74m (9'5 x 9')
With double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.77m x 1.91m (9'1 x 6'3)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator.
With low level flush wc, free standing sink unit with mixer tap, tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, tiling to surrounding four walls, opaque double glazed window to side, chrome towel radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
There is a long tarmac drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, remainder of the front has decorative broken slate, driveway leads to
Detached Garage - With up and over door, rear pedestrian access.
Really lovely family garden with lawn and raised surrounding borders
This information is available from Blaby council Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.