An extremely well presented, three bedroom semi detached house situated within Barwell, providing excellent access to the village centre as well as Hinckley and Leicester City with their amenities. The property benefits form gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, spacious through lounge dining room with log burner, large refitted kitchen and a utility room with w.c. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a ample off road parking with a large garden and slabbed patio at the rear. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation.
7.52m x 3.86m (24'8 x 12'8)
With central staircase with under stairs storage, lounge area with multi fuel burning stove, Defra approved, tiled hearth, wood beam over, square double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, television point
Dining area with radiator, feature fire surround with exposed brick, hearth, backing and wooden beam over, double glazed window to rear and door leading through to
4.93m x 2.18m (16'2 x 7'2)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob with extractor hood and built in oven, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset spot lights, double glazed window to side,space and point for dish washer, space and point for American fridge/freezer, opaque double glazed door to side, radiator, laminate flooring and door to
With space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush WC, inset spotlights, radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing combination boiler and laminate flooring.
With inset spotlights, loft access, radiator and doors leading to
3.96m x 3.40m (13'0 x 11'2)
With double glazed square window to front and radiator.
3.66m x 2.24m (12'0 x 7'4)
With double glazed window and radiator.
1.75m x 2.34m (5'9 x 7'8)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panelled bath with electric shower over, inset spotlights, light tunnel, radiator, laminate flooring and opaque double glazed window to side.
With block paved drive providing off road parking, blocked paved side with gated access leading to
With slabbed patio to the side of the property, water tap, large slabbed patio area, garden shed, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with central pergola, additional patio area and enclosed by timber fencing.
A noise complaint has been raised with the council in respect to the adjoining property. A response from the council is being waited on.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).