A truly beautifully presented and greatly improved, detached home boasting a large rear garden. The accommodation offered, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing with a lovely mix of traditional and contmporary features. In breif, the property comprises, lounge, separate dining room and a refitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms and a nursery or childrens bedroom (currentely used as an office) and a refitted bathroom. Outside, tot he front there is a pull on space with large lawned garden to the rear.
4.55m x 3.63m (14'11 x 11'11)
Spacious lounge with picture rail, double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, stripped wooden flooring, period feature fire with marble hearth, television point and door to
With useful under stairs storage cupboard
3.94m x 3.63m (12'11 x 11'11)
With Picture rail, double glazed window to the rear, feature fire surround with tiled hearth, radiator, stripped wooden flooring, glazed door leading to
4.11m x 2.39m (13'6 x 7'10 )
Re-fitted Kitchen with an excellent range of Shaker style wall and base units with wooden work surfaces over with tiling to splash backs, in set electric five ring hob with extractor hood over, separate built in NEFF double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, in set ceramic one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, double glazed window,period styled ceramic tiled flooring,opaque double glazed door to garden, in set spot lights and radiator.
Stairs to first floor landing with picture rail, loft access, radiator doors opening to
4.47m x 4.65m (14'8 x 15'3 )
With period style built in double wardrobe, decorative fire surround with black marble hearth, picture rail, radiator, double glazed bay window to front, wooden effect flooring.
3.94m x 3.71m (12'11 x 12'2)
With double radiator, picture rail, period style double wardrobe, double glazed window, period fire surround with blue tiled hearth and double glazed window.
2.39m x 1.42m (7'10 x 4'8 )
Currently being used as an office space, with wooden effect flooring, radiator and double glazed window.
With rolled edged claw footed bath and Victorian telephone style shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, contemporary vertical radiator, double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing combination boiler and ceramic tiled flooring.
There is pull on vehicle space with block paving and a private gated side access leading to
With a slabbed and slate patio area with raised decking, outside water tap and useful storage shed, the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with in set stepping stones with open field to rear.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.