A spacious, two bedroom terraced property situated within Nuneaton. The property has gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom. Outside, there is a good sized lawned garden to the rear with views over Stockingford, with a walled garden to the front. NO CHAIN.
3.94m x 3.61m (12'11 x 11'10 )
With feature fireplace, tiled surround and hearth, living flame effect gas fire, cupboard housing meters, double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and picture rail.
With under stairs storage and leading through to
3.43m x 3.73m (11'3 x 12'3 )
With double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling, picture rail, radiator, feature fire with marble surround, stairs off to first floor landing and door to
3.35m x 2.13m (11'0 x 7'0)
With base and wall units, in set gas hob, built in oven, wall mounted boiler, drainer sink with mixer tap, two double glazed windows to the side and wooden glazed rear door to the garden.
With loft access, radiator and doors to
4.17m x 3.40m (13'8 x 11'2 )
With radiator, double glazed window and storage cupboard.
3.40m x 3.30m (11'2 x 10'10 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiataor
With roll edge bath with rain effect shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, two cast radiators, opaque double glazed window to the rear and tiling to splash back areas.
To the rear of the property there is a large rear garden, block paved, remainder is lawned with mature trees and views over roof tops.
There is an enclosed walled garden.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.