A rare opportunity to purchase this substantial, individually designed, extended and greatly improved with high quality fixtures and fittings, 6 bedroomed home (5 bedrooms in the main house plus one bedroom annex) situated on one of Hinckley's most desirable roads. Having been sympathetically re-designed and extended extensively has resulted in a beautiful family home which offers generous, flexible quality accommodation. In brief the property comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate sitting room, family room, impressive living kitchen dining room, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, three with ensuites and a luxury main bathroom. On the second floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room. Outside, to the front there is a large gravelled drive with in/out access, three garages and a secure yard storage area. Above the double garage there is an annexe with kitchen and shower room. To the rear there is a lovely landscaped garden with to porcelain patio areas.
Full length opaque glazed windows to either side of door, feature glazed window to front, two double glazed windows to side, two radiators, vaulted ceiling with Velux window, oak wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing with oak balustrade, and doors leading to lounge, family room, study and kitchen area.
5.51m x 4.62m (18'1 x 15'2)
Double glazed bi-folding doors leading to rear landscaped patio and garden, oak wooden flooring, double glazed window to front, two radiators, inset spotlights, feature fire recess area with oak beam over and television point.
3.48m x 3.35m (11'5 x 11'0)
Double glazed bi folding doors to rear garden, oak wooden flooring, television point and radiator.
3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
Double glazed window to front, oak flooring, radiator and television point.
8.38m x 4.60m (27'6 x 15'1)
Excellent range of high quality Shaker style timber base and wall units, mirror chip quartz worktops, inset Smeg double sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, dual fuel Rangemaster cooker with extractor hood, integrated wine cooler, Fischer & Paykel American fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, limestone ceramic flooring, island with mirror chip quartz worktop, two double glazed windows to front and inset spot lights
Two radiators, television point, inset spotlights and bi-folding doors leading to rear landscaped patio and garden.
Limestone ceramic flooring, base and full length units with mirror chip quartz worktop, Smeg sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, inset spotlights, double glazed window and double glazed door to rear garden and further door to:
Low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with mirror chip quartz splash back, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window, cupboard housing pressurised hot water tank and wall mounted boiler.
Oak balustrade, spindles, stairs to second floor, radiator, inset spotlights and doors opening to:
5.54m x 3.45m (18'2 x 11'4)
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear with full length double glazed window featuring glass Juliet balcony, built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point and door to en suite with walk in shower with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan, enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, demist mirror with LED lighting, travertine tiled flooring and tiling to surrounding splash back areas.
With walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan, enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, mirror with LED lighting, tiled flooring and tiling to surrounding splash back areas.
4.62m x 3.99m (15'2 x 13'1)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with tiling to splash back, walk in shower with glass shower screen and rain effect shower head, inset spotlights, extractor fan, demist mirror with LED lighting, opaque double glazed window to rear, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, and tiled flooring.
4.60m x 3.89m (15'1 x 12'9)
With two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, television point and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with tiling to splash back, walk in shower with glass screen and rain effect shower head, inset spotlights, extractor fan, demist mirror with LED lighting, chrome towel radiator, tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window to front.
3.25m x 3.05m (10'8 x 10'0)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, and television point.
Inset air bath, low level flush WC, wall mounted vanity sink with porcelain tiling to splash back, porcelain tiles around the bath, walk in shower with glass shower screen with rain effect shower head, inset spotlights, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, porcelain tiles to splash back areas, porcelain tile flooring and demist mirror with LED lighting,
Velux roof window and door leading to:
4.70m x 6.91m (max) (15'5 x 22'8 (max))
Velux roof window to front double glazed patio doors to rear with matching full length double glazed windows with glass and glass Juliet balcony, ample built in wardrobes and storage space, two radiators, door to walk in wardrobe with inset spotlights, additional shelving and storage areas, television point and further door to:
With vanity sink unit, low level flush WC, shower tray with rain effect shower head, extractor fan, inset spotlights, Velux roof window, porcelain tiling to floor and walls, wall mounted chrome towel radiator and demist mirror with LED lighting.
There is a large gravel driveway providing in/out 5 bar gated access, parking for numerous vehicles, attached tandem garage with rear pedestrian access and double opening doors to the rear garden, power and lighting. There is a further double garage with storage area at the rear and annexe above; all garages have fully automated sectional doors.
To the right hand side of the property is a further secure gated hard standing ideal for motor home/caravan or storage area etc. The remainder of the front has decorative borders with retaining fence and gated in and out drive access, security lighting, outside water tap and pedestrian access to the double garage and shed.
5.05m x 3.53m (16'7 x 11'7)
Enter via opaque double glazed door, loft access, three Velux ceiling windows, access to eave storage area, laminate wooden flooring, radiator, kitchen area with white high gloss base and wall units, roll edge work surface and splash backs, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, inset electric hob with built in oven, extractor fan, inset spotlights and door to shower room with vanity sink unit, tiling to splash back, low level flush WC, corner shower cubicle enclosed and tiled with electric shower, opaque Velux ceiling window, chrome towel radiator, electric shaver point, laminate flooring and plumbing for washing machine.
The landscaped garden features a large porcelain patio area with decorative lighting, gravel edging and electric power. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with decorative borders, enclosed by various hedges and timber fencing. At the end of the garden is a further patio and BBQ area.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.