A truly fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, five double bedroom (three with ensuites) detached family home situated on a corner position within one of Hinckley s most respected locations. Stableford House is set in a small development off the main road, and offers outstanding family accommodation, which briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious through lounge, separate dining room and a large breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two with ensuites and a family bathroom. The second floor has two further double bedrooms, one with an ensuite. Outside, to the front there are mature gardens with a block paved drive leading to the double length garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed landscaped garden. Viewing is essential.
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and further doors to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to half wall level, wall mounted radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear and tiled flooring.
5.69m x 3.51m (18'8 x 11'6 )
With double glazed patio window to the front with double glazed windows, two radiators, feature fireplace with marble hearth and backing, in set electric fire, television point and coving to the ceiling.
3.84m x 3.00m (12'7 x 9'10 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
4.11m x 3.89m (13'6 x 12'9 )
With an excellent range of shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, space and point for gas range cooker, extractor hood, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar area, in set spot lights, double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed door to rear garden, tiled flooring and double radiator.
With spindle balustrade, radiator, stairs to second floor and doors opening to
3.66m x 3.48m (12'0 x 11'5)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, in set spot lights, towel radiator, tiling to half wall level and opaque double glazed window to rear.
3.91m x 3.25m (12'10 x 10'8 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, bridging unit to the bedside table and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, tiling to half wall level, electric shaver point, heated towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the side and in set spot lights.
2.87m x 2.92m (9'5 x 9'7)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, tiling to splash back areas, wall mounted towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear, in set spot lights and extractor fan.
With velux window to the rear, door to airing cupboard and further doors to
4.78m x 3.33m (max) (15'8 x 10'11 (max))
With radiator, double glazed window to the front, velux window to the rear, built in double wardrobe an door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, in set spot lights, towel radiator, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
4.80m x 3.02m (15'9 x 9'11)
With double glazed window to the front, two radiators and eaves storage.
There is a mature landscaped garden, well stocked borders, slabbed path to front door and parking, blocked paved driveway leading to tandem garage with power and lighting, rear pedestrian access and gated access leading to
With slabbed patio, decorative gravel and surrounding well stocked mature borders, enclosed by timber fencing and brick built wall and outside water tap.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.