A spacious, two bedroom mid mews property situated in a well regarded area of Hinckley benefitting from a detached garage. The property, whilst needing some general updating (in my opinion, kitchen, bathroom, decorating, a leaking gutter on the conservatory, carpets and a good clean. Confirm this with your surveyor or builder though, incase there is something i may have missed), offers great potential and would be ideally suitable for a first time purchaser, buy to let or if you're downsizing. In brief the accommodation comprises, entrance porch, hall, kitchen, lounge dining room and a conservatory. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, to the front, there is an enclosed, easy maintenance garden with a slabbed garden and garage at the rear. NO CHAIN.
Storage cupboard, tiled flooring, opaque Double Glazed window to side, further door to main hall.
Stairs off to first floor landing, door to kitchen area.
2.59m x 2.92m (8'6 x 9'7)
With Double glazed bow window to front, cupboard with sink, radiator.
4.17m x 3.61m (13'8 x 11'10)
With under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, gas feature fire with wooden surround open to conservatory.
2.51m x 2.51m (8'3 x 8'3)
With tiled flooring, double glazed double doors to rear garden.
3.61m x 2.51m (11'10 x 8'3)
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
2.59m x 2.59m (8'6 x 8'6)
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, storage cupboard with shelving, airing cupboard housing water cylinder.
With pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, enclosed shower cubicle, radiator.
There is a slabbed frontage with surrounding low level brick wall an decorative iron railings.
Rear access leading to garden which is slabbed and graveled for easy maintenance, water trough feature pond, decorative lighting, covered store porch, garage with up and over door with rear vehicle access, garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.