A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, and spacious, three bedroom detached house. The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, cloakroom, lounge separate dining room, refitted kitchen and conservatory. on the first floor there are three large bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside, there is ample parking to the front with a good sized garage. At the rear, there is a landscaped garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
With double glazed window to front and side, tiled flooring and further opaque composite double glazed to
With stairs to first floor landing, radiator, coving to ceiling, useful under stairs storage cupboard and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back area and, opaque double glazed window,.
4.32m x 4.09m (14'2 x 13'5)
With double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble effect hearth and backing and inset living flame gas fire, television point, telephone point, double radiator and glazed double doors leading to
2.74mm x 2.67m (9'm x 8'9)
With double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, radiator and door to
3.25m x 2.82m (10'8 x 9'3)
With double glazed window to rear, excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset circular drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for gas cooker with extractor hood, space for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, glass front display cabinets and opaque double glazed door to
3.10m x 2.29m (10'2 x 7'6)
Fully double glazed, brick built dwarf wall, double glazed double doors to rear garden, and integral door to garage.
With spindle balustrade, loft access, opaque double glazed window to side and doors opening to
3.89m x 3.35m (12'9 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
3.81m x 2.87m (12'6 x 9'5)
With double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator.
2.87m x 2.16m (9'5 x 7'1)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas and half wall level, double radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear, door to airing cupboard with foam lagged water cylinder and slatted shelving.
There is a tarmac drive providing ample off road parking leading to single garage with up and over garage door and lighting, remainder of the front is laid to lawn and surrounding borders.
Landscaped, with two good size slabbed patio areas, inset lawn with surrounding well stocked mature borders with various plants and shrubs, gated side access, garden shed, enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap, lighting and generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).