A beautifully presented, extended and greatly improved, three bedroom detached house which occupies a generous plot within a well regarded area of Barwell. The accommodation which has been improved and is presented to a high standard by the current owners, briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, playroom or study, lounge, separate dining room, conservatory and kitchen with large utility room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking via a block paved drive. To the rear there is an enclosed mainly lawned garden with large shed. Viewing is essential.
With full length opaque double glazed windows to front, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing, useful under stairs storage, radiator and door to
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit and tiled flooring.
4.70m x 2.26m (15'5 x 7'5)
With contemporary radiator, inset spotlights, cupboard housing meters and double glazed window to front.
4.14m x 4.39m (13'7 x 14'5)
With double glazed window to front, chrome contemporary radiator and second contemporary radiator, television point and archway leading to
2.82m x 2.64m (9'3 x 8'8)
With wooden flooring, contemporary radiator, double glazed double doors to rear garden with matching double glazed window to rear and door opening to
3.28m x 2.79m (10'9 x 9'2)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dish washer, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, contemporary radiator and squared arch into
2.26m x 3.48m (7'5 x 11'5)
With space for tumble dryer, space for washing machine, circular drainer sink with mixer tap, space for American fridge/freezer, inset spotlights, excellent range of base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces, tiling to splash back, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed door to rear and double glazed window to rear.
3.66m x 3.35m (12'0 x 11'0)
With ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, brick built dwarf wall, double glazed windows and double glazed doors leading out to garden patio.
With double glazed window to side, radiator, loft access, coving to ceiling and doors opening to
3.81m x 2.87m (12'6 x 9'5)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, excellent range of wardrobes with bridge unit, bedside table and dressing table.
3.96m x 3.28m (13'0 x 10'9)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving.
2.90m x 3.12m (max) (9'6 x 10'3 (max))
With double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
With walk in shower, glass screened, tiling to surrounding splash back, vanity sink unit, inset sink, enclosed low level flush WC, inset spotlights, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear and extractor fan.
The property occupies a generous corner position, large block paved driveway to front and gated side access to
With large slabbed patio area, inset lawn with decorative path, large storage shed, surrounded by well stocked borders, decked patio area which leads to further lawn garden and surrounding borders, electric point, outside tap, security lighting and the garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).