A very well presented, four bedroom detached home situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac location within the well regarded village of Elmesthorpe. The property, which has central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, separate dining room which leads to conservatory, with under floor heating, breakfast kitchen and large utility room. On the first floor, there are four good sized bedrrom, master with dressing room and ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside, the property has a double width block paved drive which leads to the single garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed, easy maintenance garden. NO CHAIN.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, wooden flooring, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage and door to
With low level flush WC, radiator, corner sink unit with tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to the front and wooden flooring,
5.21m x 3.35m (17'1 x 11'0 )
With double glazed boxed bay window, coving to the ceiling, feature fire surround, double radiator with glazed door to
3.07m x 2.95m (10'1 x 9'8)
With radiator, coving to the ceiling, wooden flooring, leading through to conservatory
2.77m x 3.33m (9'1 x 10'11)
With wooden flooring and glazed double doors leading out to rear garden.
3.07m x 3.02m (10'1 x 9'11)
With an excellent range of shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood over, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, under cupboard lighting, integrated fridge, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to the rear, door back to main hall and door to
With base and wall units, roll edge work surface, tiling to splash backs, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
With loft access, spindle balustrade, airing cupboard and doors to
3.25m x 3.53m (10'8 x 11'7 )
With a double glazed window, radiator, coving to the ceiling, arch to dressing room area with a range of built in wardrobes, dressing table and double glazed window.
With enclosed low level flush WC, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelling, radiator, opaque double glazed window to side,
3.07m x 2.69m (10'1 x 8'10)
With a double glazed window and radiator.
4.24m x 2.24m (13'11 x 7'4)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.51m x 2.21m (8'3 x 7'3)
With a double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Re-fitted bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, claw fitted roll edge bath mixer tap, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with power shower, in set spot lights, tiling to splash back area, tiled floor, radiator and opaque double glazed window to rear.
There is a block paved drive, providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, remainder is laid to lawn, with side gated pedestrian access leading to rear garden.
With up and over door, power and lighting.
There is a large slabbed decorative patio, Astro turf lawn with surrounding well stocked borders with various plants and shrubs, garden shed, outside security light , outside water tap and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.