A very well presented, maintained and greatly improved, four bedroom detached family home situated in lovely cul-de-sac location within the well regarded village of Elmesthorpe. The property briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and a refitted kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms (master with an en-suite) and a refitted bathroom. Outside, there is a block paved drive which provides ample parking and leads to the garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Two Double Glazed opaque windows, dado rail, coving to ceiling, radiator,door to under stairs storage cupboard housing electric boiler, further door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, further door to
5.23m x 3.61m (17'2 x 11'10)
With double glazed bay window to front, coving to the ceiling, radiator, feature fire surround and hearth door to
4.29m x 2.49m (kitchen area) (14'1 x 8'2 (kitchen
Open plan kitchen and living area with an excellent range of contemporary re-fitted wall and base units will roll edged work surfaces over, tiling and up lifts to splash back areas, inset one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in electric Neff oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to rear, radiator, integrated fridge and freezer, laminate flooring, contemporary vertical radiator, open plan to kitchen dining area
3.63m x 2.59m (11'11 x 8'6 )
Full length Double Glazed Window to rear, Double glazed double patio doors to rear, laminate flooring inset spot lights.
With loft access cupboard housing water cylinder doors to
3.58m x 3.73m (11'9 x 12'3 )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, range of built in wardrobes with sliding front doors, door to re-fitted en suite
With re-fitted suite, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, inset spot lights, corner shower cubicle, radiator, opaque double glazed window to front.
3.33m x 3.23m (10'11 x 10'7)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail.
2.67m x 1.68m (8'9 x 5'6 )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.90m x 2.13m (9'6 x 7'0)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Re-fitted bathroom, with enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, chrome towel rail, paneled bath with shower screen and electric shower, inset spot lights, ceramic tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to rear,
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking, leading to garage with up and over door, power and lighting, remainder is laid to lawn with flower border, gated side gate opens to
Laid to lawn, slabbed and graveled patio area, enclosed by timber fencing, gated side access and access to garage.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.