A fantastic, modern three bedroom semi detached home situated in a popular and convenient location, ideal for commuters and young families. The very well presented accommodation, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen dining room, utility area and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, there is off road parking to a single garage with a larger than average garden to the rear.
With radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, stairs to first floor landing, door opening to
4.45m x 3.63m (14'7 x 11'11)
With two radiators, double glazed window, laminate flooring, television point, useful under stairs storage cupboard and door way to
3.61m x 3.61m (11'10 x 11'10)
With an excellent range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, up stand splash backs, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, in set hob with oven and extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed patio doors to rear.
With space for washing machine, cupboard housing boiler, roll edge work surface, tiled flooring and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, radiator and tiled flooring.
With spindle balustrade, loft access, two large storage cupboards, doors off to
3.33m x 2.64m (10'11 x 8'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes with sliding doors and opening to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan and radiator.
3.30m x 2.64m (10'10 x 8'8)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.34m x 1.91m (7'8 x 6'3)
With laminate flooring, double glazed window and radiator
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, tiling to splash back, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the front and extractor fan.
There is a tarmaced drive leading to garage with up and over garage door with power and lighting, remainder is decorative gravel and boxed hedging,
There is a slabbed and decked patio, remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding borders and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.