***OFFERS OVER*** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious, four bedroom semi detached house with ensuite and very large rear garden to the rear offering huge potential for extensions, subject to relevant planning permissions. . The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing briefly comprises, enclosed porch, reception hall, spacious through lounge, kitchen dining room, family bathroom and four bedrooms (main with an ensuite). Outside, at the front there is a large drive providing ample parking for several vehicles with a very large, mainly lawned garden at the rear. NO CHAIN.
With tiled floor, double glazed window to front and further double glazed door to
With stairs to first floor landing and doors opening to
4.80m x 3.35m (15'9 x 11'0)
With double glazed lead window to front, telephone point, radiator, picture rail, coving to ceiling, opaque double glazed doors to rear garden, gas fire with tiled hearth and television point.
3.45m x 3.25m (11'4 x 10'8)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, space for cooker with extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, door to utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and storage shelving.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, tiling to splash back areas, radiator, opaque double glazed window to front and extractor fan.
With loft access, coving to ceiling, radiator and doors to
2.74m x 3.40m (9'0 x 11'2)
With double glazed window, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, tiling to surrounding four walls, radiator and electric shaver point.
2.44m x 2.57m (8'0 x 8'5)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.31m x 2.54m (7'7 x 8'4)
With double glazed window, radiator and coving.
2.49m x 2.03m (8'2 x 6'8)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
There is a large driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, decorative borders and wide gated side access leads to
With outside water tap, large patio area, steel shed, garden is mainly laid to lawn with wooden shed, enclosed by timber fencing and is generally private with outside lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.