A fantastic and very well presented, four bedroom detached family home situated within the highly regarded village of Burbage. Ideally located for young families, close to schools, shops as well as providing excellent access to the major road and motorway networks. The accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, through lounge dining room, large conservatory and a large kitchen. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front, there is ample off road parking which leads to the garage with the remainder being lawned. At the rear, there is an enclosed garden with patio and lawn.
wooden flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to under stairs storage cupboard, door to
Re-fitted ground-floor cloakroom, low level WC, vanity sink unit, double glazed window to front.
6.53m x 3.56m (21'5 x 11'8)
Wooden Laminate flooring, feature fire and surround, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front, two radiators, double glazed double sliding doors to conservatory.
4.65m x 3.12m (15'3 x 10'3 )
Wooden laminate flooring, glass roof, double doors to rear garden.
4.45m x 2.67m (14'7 x 8'9)
Range of wall and base units with roll top edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs. inset gas hob, with extractor hood over, built in oven , space for fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, inset one and a half sink drainer and mixer tap over, double glazed window, opaque double glazed door and door back to main hall.
Radiator, airing cupboard, loft access and doors to
3.58m x 3.53m (11'9 x 11'7)
Double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator
3.15m x 2.97m (10'4 x 9'9)
Radiator and double glazed window
3.53m x 2.82m (11'7 x 9'3)
Double glazed window and radiator
3.68m x 2.54m (12'1 x 8'4)
Double glazed window and radiator
Low level flush w.c, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower, opaque double glazed window, tiled splash backs, chrome towel radiator
Large drive providing ample off road parking to the garage. Remainder is lawned with surrounding borders
Large slabbed and gravelled patio, inset lawn and borders, enclosed by fencing
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.