A lovely, two bedroom mid mews property situated in a quite area within the highly regarded area of Burbage. The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance, spacious lounge, kitchen dining room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, there is a lawned garden to the front with an enclosed garden to the rear. The property also has a garage en bloc.
With opaque double glazed window to the side and door opening to
5.82m x 3.68m (19'1 x 12'1 )
With full length double glazed window to the front, feature fire place wooden surround, tiled hearth and backing, television point, radiator, stairs to first floor landing and opaque glazed door through to
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splashbacks, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, in set gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window and opaque double glazed door to rear, in set spotlights, wall mounted boiler and laminate flooring.
With loft access, door to airing cupboard and further doors to
3.68m x 3.12m (12'1 x 10'3 )
With double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
3.68m x 2.44m (12'1 x 8'0 )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and storage cupboard.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelled bath with electric shower over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, radiator and extractor fan.
There is a slabbed path to front door, remainder is laid to lawn and slabbed patio area.
Rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decorative borders, brick built storage shed with gated access to the rear, enclosed by timber fencing with security lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).