A very well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in the highly regarded location of Burbage. The property, which benefits form gas central heating & double glazing briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room which opens to a modern kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with shower. Outside, to the front there is ample parking with a side drive which leads to a detached garage. To the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden. The property is offered with NO CHAIN.
With further door leading to the
4.75m x 3.48m (15'7 x 11'5 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, television point, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing and useful under stairs storage cupboard and doors opening to
3.38m x 2.51m (11'1 x 8'3)
With radiator, tongue and groove paneling, sliding patio doors to the rear and opening to the
3.35m x 1.83m (11'0 x 6'0 )
With a range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces, in set gas hob, extractor hood over, separate built in double oven, space and point for washing machine, space and point for dishwasher, drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to the rear.
With spindle balustrade, useful storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side and doors to
3.86m x 2.54m (12'8 x 8'4 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
3.38m x 2.46m (11'1 x 8'1)
With radiator, built in wardrobe and double glazed window to the rear.
2.84m x 1.83m (9'4 x 6'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, opaque double glazed window to the rear, radiator and extractor fan.
There is a gravel and slabbed driveway, providing ample off road parking and additional parking leads to detached garage with up and over garage door and glazed window.
Rear garden with a large slabbed patio area, remainder is laid to lawn with a further patio area, enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.