A truly delightful, very well presented, extende dand improved, three bedroom detached house situated in a pleaseant area of Barlestone. The property is well located within this popular village for local shops as well as being a short journey to the historic village of Market Bosworth. In brief, the accommodation comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate living dining room and an extended breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a top end refiited bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a side gate offering more parking space and leading to the landscaped rear garden.
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, storage cupboard with opaque glazed window to front and further doors to
4.95m x 3.73m (16'3 x 12'3)
With double glazed box bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with brick stone hearth and inset electric fire, television point and coving to ceiling.
4.80m x 2.46m (15'9 x 8'1)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset circular sink with mixer tap, glass fronted display cabinets, inset electric hob, extractor over and built in oven. space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side, door to useful storage cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, double radiator, door leading to
3.73m x 3.05m (12'3 x 10'0)
With double glazed double doors to rear garden and full length double glazed windows, laminate flooring, contemporary radiator and coving to ceiling.
With double glazed window, loft access and doors to
3.66m x 3.76m (12'0 x 12'4)
With large range of wardrobes incorporating bridging unit, chest of drawers and dressing table area, radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed window.
3.48m x 3.28m (11'5 x 10'9)
With double glazed window, radiator and coving.
2.46m x 1.22m (8'1 x 4'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Four piece suite with enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, slate tiles, vanity sink unit, contemporary tap and sink, closed low flush WC, slate tiles to splash back, bath with tiled splash back area, ceramic tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window, chrome towel radiator inset spotlights and extractor fan.
Slabbed and gravel driveway, ample off road parking, raised decorative borders, with gated side access, double gates to additional to block paved side driveway area, with further gate leading to
With blocked paved patio, astro turf, decorative stone border with stepping stones to decked patio, garden shed, power lighting, enclosed by timber fencing with pergola, outside water tap and lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.