A fantastic four bedroom detached home benefiting from several upgrades from new, situated in a private road close to Hinckley golf course (walking distance), A47 as well as Hinckley town centre with its amenities and major shopping centres. With the remainder NHBC, the property briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and a living kitchen dining room with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms (master with dressing area and ensuite), and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is hard standing with a side drive and car port leading to the detached garage. At the rear, there is a fully enclosed and landscaped garden.
With stairs off to first floor landing, radiator, door to
5.21m x 3.15m (17'1 x 10'4 )
With radiator, double glazed window, telephone and television point.
5.66m x 4.11m (max) (18'7 x 13'6 (max))
With an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units with Silestone worktops and up stands, drainer and sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, built in double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear and double glazed window.
With spindle balustrade, radiator, built in large airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, further doors to
3.00m x 3.43m (9'10 x 11'3 )
With double glazed window, radiator, dressing area recess with three built in wardrobes with radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
4.47m x 2.74m (14'8 x 9'0 )
With dual aspect double glazed window to front and rear, two radiators, loft access.
3.40m x 2.90m (11'2 x 9'6 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.54m x 2.24m (8'4 x 7'4 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With paneled bath and shower attachment over, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, opaque double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
There is slabbed hard standing, decorative borders, driveway with covered porch, detached garage with up and over door, power and lighting, side pedestrian access, side gated access leading to
Landscaped garden with outside lighting, water tap, in set lawn and surrounding borders, separate patio area which leads to additional hard standing area and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.