A very well presented and attractive terraced cottage property, situated in a well regarded and convenient part of Hinckley within easy walking access to the town centre. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, lounge, separate re-fitted kitchen dining room & utility. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the rear there is a mainly lawned garden. To the front there is a small garden keeping the property set back from the road. Viewing is highly recommended. NO CHAIN.
3.68m x 3.35m (12'1 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to front, feature fire recess, cupboard housing metres, radiator, stripped and stained flooring and door through to
3.89m x 3.68m (12'9 x 12'1)
With range of base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset one and half drainer sink with mixer tap, built in over, hob and extractor fan, space and plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing and opening through to
With wall mounted combi boiler, work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window and opaque double glazed door.
With radiator, loft access, opening to
3.66m x 3.40m (12'90 x 11'2)
With radiator and double glazed window.
3.12m x 2.77m (10'3 x 9'1)
With radiator and double glazed window.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiling to splash back areas, radiator and opaque double glazed window.
There is a gravel garden with a picket fence leading to property set back from the road, shared side gated access leading to
This laid to lawn with decorative borders and surrounded by timber fence.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).