A truly impressive and incredibly spacious, four bedroom semi detached house with potential for further extension if required. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, lounge, separate living room and an impressive living kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, one with ensuite and a family bathroom. There is a drop down hatch to the loft which has been part converted (potential for a further bedroom - subject to planning permissions). Outside, the property occupies a lovely generous plot with gated access to ample parking at the front which leads to a larger than average garage, and a generally private garden to the rear.
With opaque double glazed window to the front, cupboard housing meters, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, door to useful storage cupboard for coats, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, under stairs storage cupboard and door to
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin and further doors to
3.81m x 3.58m (12'6 x 11'9 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, in set lights, coving to the ceiling, feature fireplace with marble hearth and backing, in set living flame effect gas fire, radiator and glazed double doors to
6.40m x 3.12m (21'0 x 10'3 )
With radiator, wooden flooring, contemporary in set fireplace, television point, in set spot lights, double glazed double doors to rear garden and glazed door leading into
7.80m x 5.21m (max) (25'7 x 17'1 (max))
Kitchen with a large range of base and wall units, wooden edged work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, glass fronted display cabinets, built in wine rack, in set gas hob with built in double oven, extractor hood, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, in set spotlights, vaulted ceiling, double glazed double doors to the rear, two radiators, double glazed window to the rear and sides, tiled flooring and internal door to garage.
With spindle balustrade, in set spot lights, coving to ceiling, dado rail, door with access to storage and drop down hatch with ladder to part converted attic which is boarded, with velux window and plastered.
2.64m x 4.90m (max) (8'8 x 16'1 (max))
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, in set spotlights, dressing area and door to
With low level flush WC, glass and chrome pedestal wash hand basin, with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle, rain effect shower head, tiling to splash back areas half wall level and flooring, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, in set spot lights, electric shaver point and opaque double glazed window to the rear.
3.99m x 2.67m ( to wardrobes) (13'1 x 8'9 ( to war
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a range of built in wardrobes.
3.61m x 2.90m (11'10 x 9'6 )
With built in double wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and coving to the ceiling.
2.31m x 2.16m (7'7 x 7'1)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood paneled bath with glass shower screen and electric shower over, extractor fan, tiling to surrounding four walls and flooring, chrome towel radiator, airing cupboard with lagged water cylinder, opaque double glazed window to rear.
There is a large blocked paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, brick retaining wall and gated access, remainder is decorative borders leading to larger than average garage with electric door, power, lighting and side glazed window.
With raised slab patio, outside lighting, power points and water tap, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, surrounding mature borders, various plants and shrubs, enclosed by fencing and hedging.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.