An impressive and very spacious, traditional five bedroom detached property making a very welcoming family home. The property is conveniently located for access to Hinckley town and its amenities as well as the A47 with access to Leicester city centre. The accommodation itself has a light and airy feeling and briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge with wood burner, snug, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room and a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are five well-proportioned bedrooms (master with an ensuite) a study and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there is a large graveled drive providing ample off road parking and leading to a garage. At the rear there is an approximately 150 ft garden, which is mainly lawned & generally private with Ashby Road sports field to the rear. Viewing is essential.
3.20m x 2.64m (10'6 x 8'8 )
With tiled flooring, internal access to garage, two double glazed windows to front, coveing to ceiling and stairs to first floor landing,
With dado rail, coveing to the ceiling, tiled flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and doors opening to
5.61m into bay x 3.30m (18'5 into bay x 10'10)
With double glazed bay window, radiator, two double glazed windows to the side, log burning stove with tiled hearth, tiled flooring, coveing to the ceiling and double doors to the
3.96m x 3.43m (13'0 x 11'3 )
With coveing to the ceiling, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to the rear doorway leading to inner hall
3.96m x 2.87m (13'0 x 9'5 )
With a feature fireplace with surround, tiled hearth and backing, double glazed window to side, double radiator and serving hatch to kitchen.
3.96m x 3.12m (13'0 x 10'3 )
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood, glass fronted display cabinets, under cupboard lighting, space and plumbing fro American style fridge/freezer, in set spot lights, opaque double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the rear, ceramic tiled flooring, breakfast bar and radiator.
With roll edge work surface, wall mounted storage cupboard, space and point for washing machine, ceramin tiled flooring and coveing to the ceiling.
With low level flush WC, coving to ceiling, corner wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to rear.
Coving to the ceiling, dado rail spindle balustrade and doors open to
3.63m x 3.91m (11'11 x 12'10)
With a double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving and opening to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, coving to the ceiling, extractor fan and towel radiator,
3.94m x 3.15m (12'11 x 10'4)
With two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
3.84m x 3.02m (12'7 x 9'11)
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling, dado rail
2.77m x 3.30m (9'1 x 10'10)
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and dado rail.
3.30m x 2.01m (10'10 x 6'7)
With opaque double glazed window to the side, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
1.83m x 1.55m (6'0 x 5'1)
Offering potential en suite from third bedroom, with double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Family bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the side, extractor fan and in set spot lights.
There is a large graveled driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles leading to garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, roof storage space, opaque double glazed window to the rear also houses the boiler. Gated side access leading to
There is a large decked patio area, in set decorative lighting, outside water tap, security lighting, pergola, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with surrounding mature hedges, garden shed, various trees and plants, open aspect to rear and side storage area.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.