A lovely and spacious, three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a pleasant road within a highly regarded area of Earl Shilton. The property briefly comprises, etrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen dining room, three good sized bedrooms and a main bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a driveway which leads to a single garage with the remainder being landscaped. To the rear there is a landscaped, easy maintenance garden. NO CHAIN.
With radiator and doors opening to
5.46m x 3.89m (17'11 x 12'9 )
Window to front, wall mounted gas fire, Coving to ceiling, radiator, door to
With loft access, doors opening to
5.54m x 3.23m (18'2 x 10'7)
Window to rear and radiator.
3.45m x 2.92m (11'4 x 9'7 )
Window to rear and radiator.
2.92m x 2.46m (9'7 x 8'1)
Window to side and radiator.
Low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, tiling to splash back areas electric shower, airing cupboard, radiator.
5.31m x 2.69m (17'5 x 8'10)
Window to front and side, radiator, opaque glazed door to side, base and wall units, with work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, space and point for washing machine and space and point for gas cooker, inset drainer and sink, glass fronted display cupboards.
Concrete drive providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door, remainder is graveled with inset bushes gated side access leading to
Good sized garden, inset decorative gravel with surrounding borders and path enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.