A fantastic opportunity to purchase this good sized, four bedroom detached family home, situated in the highly desirable village of Stoke Golding. The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and kitchen dining room. On the first floor the landing leads to four good sized bedrooms and a bathroom (this has been converted for disability access). Outside, tot the front there is a drive which leads to a single garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed garden. Viewing is essential. THE LADY IS IN THE PHOTO OF THE LOUNGE AS SHE IS VERY ELDERLY AND WOULD RATHER NOT MOVE ONCE SHE HAS SAT FOR THE DAY.
Storage heater. telephone point, stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to side, door to
Low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to side, door to lounge.
3.07m x 4.72m (10'1 x 15'6 )
Double glazed bay window to rear, double glazed window to rear, gas fire.
5.49m x 2.84m (18' x 9'4)
Re- fitted Kitchen with wall and base units with roll edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, inset drainer and sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset electric hob with built in double oven and extractor hood, built in fridge and freezer, quarry tiled effect flooring, double glazed window to front
Dining area with storage heater, laminate flooring and opaque glazed door to side.
With storage heater, double glazed window to side, storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to
4.06m x 2.57m (13'4 x 8'5)
Double glazed window to rear, panel heater.
3.15m x 1.98m (10'4 x 6'6 )
Double glazed window to rear and panel heater.
2.87m x 2.51m (9'5 x 8'3)
Double glazed window to front, panel heater.
2.49m x 3.05m (8'2 x 10'0)
Double glazed window to side, panel heater.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with bath facility and electric shower over, tiling to surrounded walls and fall, opaque double glazed window to side.
With blocked paved driveway providing ample off road parking, remainder of the front is laid to lawn with surrounding border, drive to garage with up and over garage door power and lighting providing storage space and side access to both sides of the property leading to
With slabbed patio area, raised walled garden with well stocked borders, garden shed, enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.