A really lovely, three bedroom semi detached house located in a pleasant area of Hinckley. The property is well located for schools, shops and access to main and major roads. Benefitting from gas central heating & double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and a conservatory. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample parking with a good sized garden at the rear. Early viewing is highly recommended.
With double radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door opening to
3.99m x 3.43m (13'1 x 11'3)
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator, featured fireplace with stone hearth and surround with inset flame gas fire, television point, coving to ceiling and opening through to
3.23m x 2.34m (10'7 x 7'8)
With coving to ceiling, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, door to conservatory and opening to
3.23m x 1.96m (10'7 x 6'5)
With excellent range of contemporary Shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to side and chrome radiator.
3.89m x 2.64m (12'9 x 8'8)
With contemporary radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
With loft access, door to airing cupboard and further doors opening to
3.51m x 2.64m (11'6 x 8'8)
With two double glazed windows to front, double radiator, coving and built in wardrobe.
2.59m x 2.29m (8'6 x 7'6)
With double glazed window and radiator.
1.96m x 1.73m (6'5 x 5'8)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
2.21m x 1.68m (7'3 x 5'6)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls and opaque double glazed window.
The Property occupies a corner position, block paved drive to the front and the side, additional side driveway and gated access to
With large slabbed patio area, outside water tap, inset lawn, garden shed and surrounded by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).