A fantastic opportunity to purchase this greatly improved, four bedroom family home situated in a well regarded development close to Hinckley town centre as well as major road networks. The improved accommodation, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, reception hall with porcelain flooring, cloakroom, spacious through lounge and a kitchen dining room. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, master with a refitted ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside, to the rear there is an enclosed garden with parking and garage to the rear. The garage has been converted in to two office spaces. The property is in the school catchment areas for some highly rated schools; infants and junior are Westfield or Sketchley. Then Hastings and JCC for secondary (high) school. Hasting being one of the top schools in Leicestershire.
Stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, porcelain tiled flooring, radiator, coving, door to useful under stairs storage, opaque double glazed door to rear garden.
Low level flush w.c, corner wash basin, tiling to splash back, extractor fan, spotlights, tiled flooring
Double glazed window to front, patio doors to rear, double and single radiator, tv point, telephone point, feature fireplace and gas fire.
5.61m x 2.82m (18'5 x 9'3)
Dining area, Double glazed window, double radiator, tiled flooring
Kitchen Area An excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs, one and a half drainer sink with mixer taps, space and point for washing machine, built in oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing boiler, double glazed window to rear and spotlights
Double glazed window, coving, radiator, spindle balustrade, loft access, radiator and door to airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder
3.30m x 2.74m (10'10 x 9'0)
Double glazed window, radiator, door to useful storage.
Low level flush w.c, vanity wash basin, enclosed and tiled shower, electric shaver point, tiling to splash backs, spotlights, extractor and radiator.
2.92m x 2.90m (9'7 x 9'6)
Double glazed window and radiator
3.12m x 2.62m (10'3 x 8'7)
Double glazed window and radiator
2.31m x 2.24m (7'7 x 7'4)
Currently used as a dressing room, double glazed window and radiator
Three piece suite, low level flush w.c, pedestal basin, panelled bath with shower over, tiling to splash back areas, radiator shaver point, spotlights, extractor, opaque double glazed wndow
Decorative stoned borders, communal gardens with benches and path leading to the main road.
Lovely landscaped and usable space with lawn area, large slabbed patio, outside water tap and shed.
Garage and parking. The garage has been converted to a study/playroom. Parking is to the rear of the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.