A truly fantastic opportunity to purchase this greatly improved and very well presented, four bedroom detached house situated in a small cul-de-sac within the highly regarded location of Burbage. Ideal for commuters with major road and motorway networks just a short drive away. The property in brief comprises, reception hall, refitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, impressive open plan, living kitchen dining room with under floor heating (this is operate through the boiler on a separate thermostat) and large utility room. On the first floor, the landing leads to four, good sized bedrooms (master with refitted ensuite) and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is off road parking which leads to the double garage with electric roller doors. At the rear, there is an enclosed mainly lawned garden.
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, tiling to walls and floor, opaque double glazed window, radiator and further door to
5.64m (into bay) x 3.84m (18'6 (into bay) x 12'7
With radiator, television point and feature fire surround with electric log burning style fireplace.
9.53m x 3.99m (31'3 x 13'1)
Kitchen area with an excellent range of contemporary base units with wood work surfaces over, in set one and a half sink and drainer, with waste disposal and mixer tap, American style integrated fridge and freezer, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood over (not included in sale.) In set speakers and in set spot lights to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring with underfloor heating, double glazed window to rear and integrated dishwasher.
Family Dining Area with double glazed patio door and window, in set speakers and in set spotlights to the ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring with underfloor heating and television point.
* Underfloor heating operated on separate temperature gauge.
With a range of base and wall units, in set sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed door to side double glazed window to side, door to garage.
With spindle balustrade, loft access, door to storage cupboard and wall mounted combination boiler with further doors to
3.35m x 3.45m (11'0 x 11'4 )
With two double glazed windows to front, radiator and door to
Re- fitted en suite with low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque double glazed window to the side, enclosed double shower cubicle with integrated rain effect shower head, extractor fan, in set spot lights, electric shaver point, mosaic tiled flooring and ceramic tiled walls.
3.07m x 2.82m (10'1 x 9'3)
With radiator and double glazed window.
3.30m x 2.39m (10'10 x 7'10)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
2.84m x 2.79m (9'4 x 9'2 )
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Re-fitted bathroom with low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, paneled bath, electric shower, extractor fan, in set spot lights, shaver point, wall mounted chrome towel rail, opaque double glazed window and tiling to all four walls and floor.
There is a double width drive providing ample off road parking, leading to garage, remainder is lawned with side access leading to
With slabbed and graveled patio areas, raised and decked patio area, surrounding well stocked mature borders, in set lawn, out side lighting, outside water tap, enclosed by timber fencing,
Double garage with electric roller doors, double glazed window to side, loft storage space, work unit area power and lighting.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.