An excellent opportunity to purchase this modern, three bedroom semi detached home situated in a highly regarded development within the desirable village of Stoney Stanton. The property benefits from the remainder NHBC, gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, ground floor w.c, spacious lunge and a kitchen dining room. On the first floor there three good sized bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and a main family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a garden with a side drive providing parking and leading to a detached garage. At the rear there is a larger than average garden which is laid to lawn.
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors to lounge and Cloakroom WC.
With Low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to front and radiator.
4.39m x 3.58m (14'5 x 11'9)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, door to
4.50m x 2.97m (14'9 x 9'9)
Range of contemporary wall and base units, roll edged work surfaces over and splash backs, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, built in oven with inset gas hob with extractor hood over, inset one and half sink with mixer tap over, cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear and double glazed patio doors to rear and door to under stairs storage cupboard.
With loft access, radiator, door to airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, further door to
2.84m x 2.72m (9'4 x 8'11)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe, door to
Low Level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, opaque double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.51m x 2.64m (8'3 x 8'8 )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.67m x 1.83m (8'9 x 6'0)
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Family bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath tiling to ceramic splash back areas, extractor fan, radiator and opaque double glazed window to side.
There is slabbed path to front door, remainder is made up of decorative borders with various plants and shrubs, side driveway offering parking and leading to detached garage with up and over door, power and lighting,roof storage space and gated side access leading to
With slabbed patio area which is larger than average, outside tap, further laid to lawn area, enclosed by timber fencing,
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.